Thursday, May 10, 2012

Getty Images - Janelle Monae And 21 Other Stars Whose Hairstyles Inspire Me Photos - Natural Hair - Solange

Like quite a few bit of dark-colored females , my personal mother presumed that this quickest method to control my thick, chemically-straightened (read: relaxed). I expended every single Saturday early morning among your age range involving 11 and 15 inside the locks salon, as the stylist smoothed my personal "kinky" beginnings with the scalp-burning cream. But ahead of my 16th birthday, I made the decision in which I experienced sufficient plus chopped my personal long curly hair right shoulder-length bob the start connected with my natural tresses journey.

My hair throughout the years: From much time ponytails to modern plus right strands to kinky curls.

Since then, I've worn out herbal hair like box braids , cornrows and also Afros . However, I had some sort of relapse during my own college several years and also experimented with the press-n-curl being a wild hair straightening alternative. Huge mistake. This designed the idea not possible with regard to me going to come back to help flashing big, spacious curls . But soon after an additional severe haircut, seeing , testing numerous curly puddings and also treatments and choosing the best stylist, I've eventually proven a new technique of which works.

I'll for no reason want to return to inorganic relaxers and also here's a few reasons why: 1. Time. I typically waste products 50 % on a daily basis in the hair salon pertaining to some sort of straightening treatment that could depart my wild hair lifeless in addition to lifeless. 2. Versatility. I absolutely love precisely how possessing herbal hair enables my home for you to wear it braided one week, curly this subsequent plus indulge inside a blowout possibly twice some sort of year, not having being concerned about my curls not bouncing back up shape. 3. Character. I surely take a position out within the herd all these rough outdoors curls tend to be your mane attraction!

Do you might have organic hair ? How do you want to fashion ones curly coif? Scroll affordable intended for 23 celebrities, including Solange , Janelle Monae and also Diana Ross , who seem to make healthy hair appear effortless.

Solange

Getty Images

Janelle Monae

Getty Images

Viola Davis

Getty Images

Alicia Keys Esperanza Spalding

AFP

Tracee Ellis Ross

Getty Images

Thandie Newton

Getty Images

Shingai Shoniwa

Getty Images

Sophie Okonedo

AFP

Yaya DaCosta

Getty Images

Raven-Symon

Getty Images

Goapele

Getty Images

Kelis

Getty Images

Kim Coles

Getty Images

Jill Scott

Getty Images

Lisa Bonet

Getty Images

Ledisi

Getty Images

Corinne Bailey Rae

Getty Images

Diana Ross

Getty Images

India Arie

Getty Images

Erykah Badu

AFP

Chrisette Michele

Getty Images

Nicole Ari Parker

Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment