Saturday, February 16, 2013

London Olympics - Bolt In Shock Over Pistorius Arrest - News

HOUSTON (AP) Usain Bolt was in shock as soon as he seen fellow Olympic sprinter Oscar Pistorius had been imprisoned plus charged inside the taking pictures demise connected with his unit girlfriend.

In an meet with with The Associated Press with Friday night time following the NBA's All-Star superstar game, your Jamaican antique watches medalist nevertheless could hardly seem to be to think it.

"For me, I'm seriously wanting to rise just about all in," they said. "When I heard, I is at surprise and also I'm nevertheless just wanting to progression this throughout my visit see if this is actually real. So I ought to take note on what's happening along with see what is actually really happening."

Pistorius was in jail inside the Valentine's Day eliminating of 29-year-old style Reeva Steenkamp.

The double-amputee runner have become a favorite around South Africa as well as further than immediately after challenging within the London Olympics with high-tech prosthetics.

He was in tears Friday as soon as he appeared with courtroom in which this individual had been charged having premeditated murder, which has a existence sentence.

Bolt states that he doesn't know Pistorius well, but that they possesses witnessed and also spoken in order to your ex boyfriend at various events.

Asked if he ideas to succeed in out there on the sprinter that started to be a star on the London Olympics , Bolt weren't sure.

"I've acquired to be able to stand back again in addition to view what is considered occurring after which I'll choose things know about do," Bolt said.

No comments:

Post a Comment