Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hot! Kristen Kish Wins Top Chef - Seattle - News

LOS ANGELES (AP) Kristen Kish won't want anymore chances. She's the particular safe bet of " Top Chef : Seattle."

The 28-year-old cook de cuisine at Boston bistro Stir has been crowned champion from the Bravo cooking competitors Wednesday after facing out of in opposition to Brooke Williamson, your 34-year-old co-executive chef with Los Angeles restaurants Hudson House as well as The Tripel.

"I remember hearing my name plus converting my own back for you to your judges pertaining to what experienced just like five seconds however precisely what I'm guaranteed ended up being only personal trainer moments for you to compose by myself and go on it most in," Kish stated immediately after winning.

She had been removed in the level of competition nonetheless won your girlfriend position about the 10th season finale after besting all 5 previously taken off contestants to the associate online series "Last Chance Kitchen."

In the finale, Kish as well as Williamson equipped some sort of five-course meals to the journey because show's judges plus a guests associated with diners watched.

The profitable menu contains chicken lean meats mousse having frisee, mustard, prune, hazelnuts in addition to pumpernickel; citrus plus lavender cured scallop along with unhealthy orange, Meyer lemon as well as apple; bone marrow having celery underlying puree, mushrooms, unhealthy vegetables and radishes; and also red snapper by using leeks, Little Gem lettuce, tarragon, uni plus shellfish nage.

"At the end of the day, my personal cooking is not super complicated," Kish said. "My objective in this food selection had been only to accomplish simple, good, sophisticated meal by using accurate plus excellence, acquiring uncomplicated things like fowl liver moose, bone marrow or an item of fish in addition to making all of them well."

Does the actual acquire imply Kish, that works regarding chef Barbara Lynch, will comply with inside the footsteps of earlier " Top Chef " champions and also wide open your girlfriend own restaurant?

"Eventually, sure, I don't know," Kish said. "I want to enable the following TV matter settle decrease inside the coming weeks and find how much time I can final not having it. I'm blessed and very glad of which I'm employed by a brilliant woman who creates me personally every day. I desire to develop my profession along with maintain my personal occupation centered off from my talents and abilities, in contrast to appearing upon television."

_

_

Online:

http://w.bravotv.com/top-chef/

No comments:

Post a Comment